Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Plans for Wednesday

Today we are sailing toward St. Michael's to meet Jana & David. We have a slip at the harbor for the night and dinner reservations at the Crab Claw. We're hoping for favorable wind speed and direction.

Jesse has been wonderful at the helm following Neil's directions through tight channels. Thank goodness for Jane's iPad and the fact that she downloaded a great navigation app in advance! It has been invaluable!!! Neil's time spent charting our routes has been well worth the effort. Everything has been going smoothly so far. Good planning makes a huge difference!

Jane & I over planned the quantity of food we would need. Big surprise! But I guess there is no harm done in that...good Girl Scouts that we are! I mean, really, who could possibly be better prepared than this crew! Would you really want to be on a cruise with Gilligan and the Skipper? I think not!

TTFN...

1 comment:

tinawmc said...

Wow, did I say I was jealous? I want to live in that lighthouse!