Friday, April 11, 2008

Pictures

Sso sorry. this computer is not reading my pictures.. iàll try to find another place to post pictures.

Meanwhile, we have all received our certificates of completion of the 2 week course. Benissimo! We can leave now. Cathy has been all business like in class.. Cookie is ok with school now that she asked to never be called on.. Cathy tries to make sure cookie knows that she really does know what she is doing,, much more so than the bambini in the class! i think that now that we are getting ready to leave, we are getting the hang of it. figures!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hey Ria et al:
I've really enjoyed everyone's comments. I was skeptical at first. In fact, I didn't look at the writings in the beginning. But once I started reading, I looked forward to the next day's goings on. Hope you read this. I know everyone is probably packing and getting ready to leave. Thanks for the memories!
Jim