Thursday, April 3, 2008

Firenze Update

So sorry to disappoint you. We have had quite the adventure. We had a rumble, of sorts, with our landlady. And, for once, I was not the biggest complainer. I'm not naming names, but I think many of you can guess of the 3 remaining, who are the 2 most vocal! If you get my drift. I do so wish I had an actual foto of Cece bowing repeatedly to Fifi and saying 'mea culpa' for leaving a dirty coffee cup on the terrace.

We will be moving to another apartment tomorrow. Closer to the school. Cece and I are taking a cooking class tomorrow night. And 7 of us have arranged for a driver to take us on a tour of Siena and San Gimignano and then through Chianti on the way back.

A piu tarde

2 comments:

AmyG said...

That Fifi better watch out...I have seen Cathy and Cece in action with support from Cookie and it is bruto, bruto, bruto.

Please ask Fifi to hide all the umbrella stands...

Anonymous said...

The following passage is an excerpt from an email Cecelia sent to her esposo, Phil.

I had quite a nice run in with our landlady when she yelled at me for leaving a used cup on our balcony. We will be within a half mile from the school and won't have to follow rules and live in filth. Our new landlady is an artist and invited us to her studio.

Italian is incredible. Challenging and I can't even say one word. Domani it will be better.